- November Update
Hello Humans! We have been very busy this month. We have finished recording 2 EP's " Surfing Craze in the Robotic Age" and "Rise of the Robots". The discs should be printed by one of our machine friends very soon. We are also working on a Tsunamibots comic book and some new swag. Stay tuned for that. Next show is 12/20 at the Hostel Tevere with our friends Thee Ice Picks and the all mighty RAMCORE. Attendance is mandatory!
- Tsunamibots @ Charlie O's 10/31
- Finally, the greatest bar in the world, Charlie O's World Famous in Montpelier, has a ripping punk night on tap for Halloween with sci-fi/surf outfit the Tsunamibots, punk trio Black Rabbit and Massachusetts-based punks the Pity Whores. The Tsunamibots, by the way, are an offshoot of the late, not-really-great-but-super-fun punk band Spit Jack. They bring a welcome note of geekery to the recent surf-rock boom in Vermont, existing closer to Man or Astro-man? than surf godfather Dick Dale. (Costume suggestion: zombie Spit Jack.)
- Mandatory Robot Uprising Meeting!
We will be teleporting to Ottos Shrunken Head Tiki bar in NYC on 10/4 then to Cafe Nine in New Haven CT on 10/5 for a weekend of Surf and crushing humans! Also we will be distributing our new EP. Purchase of an EP guaranties that you will be spared from the crushing......
- The Crushing will continue!!
October is shaping up to be a busy month of crushing for us! 10/4 in NYC, 10/5 in CT then 10/31 in VT. We are also busy recording a new EP and polishing our transistors. Stay tuned for more info!
- 10/4 Robots Invade NYC
Our last robot uprising meeting in VT was a huge success. Hippys were crushed and a few fembots were recruited for the robot cause. Our next stop is Ottos shrunken Head in NYC. This has the makings of a great robot uprising meeting. Attendance is mandatory
- 8/23 Robots, The Missfits and Ramcore Invade the Valley!
Attention Humans! This will be a show not to miss. Our human friends the Miss Fits will be joining along with Ramcore. All other humans will be crushed!