- Fuck Christmas! Robots Rule!
Attention Humans! We know how you like your holidays. If you would like an offical Tsunamibots greeting card email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and adress and we will send one your way! Happy Crushing Season!
- 2 VT Shows Coming UP!
Attention Humans! We have a couple more shows coming up this month before we retire to the laboratory to recharge our batteries and start recording our new album with Sharawaji Records.
10/30 We will be playing at Manhattan pizza for a surf/zombie themed event with members of Rough Francis.
10/31 We will be playing a Halloween bash at Charlie O's with our human friends the Toes.
- Belly of The Bot featured in Snowboarder Magazine Video
You may ask what do the Tsunamibots do during the winter month? Well when we are not surfing or crushing humans we ocassionally take to the slopes. Our single "Belly of the Bot was recently featured in a video created by Jon Cavan for snowboarder magazine. You can check out the line here. http://www.snowboarder.com/videos/sfd-uncut-curtis-ciszek/#MMBad5co7fckxbO2.97
- Think a cross between Dick Dale and the Cylons from the original "Battlestar Galactica."
- "If you haven't listened to the Tsunamibots, I suggest you rectify that situation ASAP by queuing up one or both of the two albums the local robotic surf-punk band released this year: Surfing Craze in the Robotic Age and Rise of the Robots." [Read More...]
- Tsunamibots Sign with Sharawaji Records
Attention Humans! In a gaint step for Robot/human relations, The Tsunamibots have joined the Sharawaji Records roster!
"after self releasing our two EP'S Rise of the Robots and Surfing Craze in the Robotic Age, we found our day to day obligations of crushing humans and polishing our transistors was suffering. Sharawaji Records is like a well oiled machine. They will be great servants...correction...partners in our quest for world domination."
- Bot-tober Events!
Attention Humans! We are officially changing the name October to Bot-tober! Lots of events and crushing scheduled for this month.
10/1- Winooski VT Tsunamibots with Swillbille for the inaugural Hellkat Hop
10/2 -Portland ME. Tsunamibots with The Gamma Goochies, Thee Icepicks and Nuclear Bootz
10/3- NY NY. Tsunamibots at Unsteadie Fredies Surf Shindig
10/9 Warren VT. Hostelpalloza with Ramcore and Suplex
10/31 Montpelier VT. Halloween with The Toes
- ...Clearly, this trio has thrown the first rule right out the door.
- The Tsunamibots are three robots from the future that play surf rock. Their debut release, Rise of the Robots, finds the band already cultivating a full fledged character which both celebrates and snarls at their human slaves.
- Tsunamibot Comic Vol.1- Revelation
Attention Humans! Many humans ask us, "Hey, Where did you Robots come from? Why do you want to crush us?" We decided to address these issues with a limited edition comic book series that will answer all these questions and more. Volume 1 is out now with volume 2 and 3 due over the next couple of months. Thank you to super fembots Addy for creating the narative and Alex for the illustrations.
- Robot Rally 8/29 @ The Monkey House in Winooski!
Attention Humans! There has been a lot of troubling anti-robot propaganda going around. First our brother the Hitch-bot is dimembered in Philly then anti robot flyers all around Winooski! We will be putting an end to this on Saturday 8/29 with our human comrades The Vista Cruisers. Join us or serve us! You make the choice......
- Robots Accepted into NESMA!
Attention Humans! We are very proud to announce that The Tsunamibots have been accepted into the North East Surf Music Alliance! NESMA http://www.nesmasurf.org/ This is a great honor and , after this rash of Robot hate crimes, We are looking at you Philly! this will go a long way in bridging Human/Robot Relations.